English | Deutsch | Nederlands

Terms and Conditions

Terms letting Casa Dorado 21B and Casa Estrella 30C, Casas del Sol, Playa Blanca, Lanzarote.


The contract for the booking of holiday home Casa Dorado 21B  or Casa Estrella 30C, Casas del Sol is between the owner and the tenant.


Only accommodation
The contract is only for the holiday home. It is the responsibility of the tenant to make arrangements for the flights and transfer. Ensure the availability of the property before you book your flight. The owner reserves the house for 24 hours so you can arrange everything. After consultation the 24 hours may be extended.
If the holiday booking is based on the availability of a certain facility in the apartment the tenant must ensure that the owner knows this at the time of booking in writing. Furniture in the home can vary from the picture.


Availability of the holiday home
The apartment will be available for the tenant from 15:00 hours on the day of arrival and must be vacated on the day of departure at 10:00 hour. Depending on the previous and subsequent occupation this may be varied in consultation with the reception of CDS. Luggage storage is available in the lounge of the reception building.
The number of persons using the property will not be higher than the number recorded by the tenant for the duration of the booking.


Confirmation of booking
The reservation will be confirmed by an exchange of emails between the owner and the tenant. The final booking will be confirmed upon receipt of 30% of the agreed rent to the account specified. 8 weeks before the stay in the holiday home runs, the remaining 70% to be met. The amount is non refundable if canceled. Make sure you have a good travel insurance.


Payment method
The tenant pays in Euros by electronic bank transfer to the bank account indicated in the correspondence. Payment by debit or credit cards is not possible.


Travel insurance
It is the responsibility of the tenant to have a travel insurance. The owner is not responsible for any injury, loss or damage to the property of the lessee or tenant (including members of the party of the renter) while vacationing.


Travel documents
It is the responsibility of the tenant to ensure that passport, visa (if applicable), vaccination certificate and / or negative test result are in order to travel to and stay in Lanzarote. If the tenant or a member of the party of the tenant is unable to travel because the travel documents are not in order, then the owner is not liable for any refund.


Home maintenance
The tenant undertakes to keep all furniture and utensils in the same condition they were in at the start of the rental period. The cost of any damage or breakages will be charged to the tenant.

No smoking or vaping inside the villa and no pets allowed.


There is a safe, free of charge, available for value papers, jewelery and money in the home. The key is available upon a deposit of € 20 at Reception.


The price includes cleaning 2 times a week.
Towels, linen and toilet paper are provided.

Casa Dorado 21b


Casa Estrella 30c


Advantages of these holiday homes are:


Please contact us